Hey y’all, so it’s Tuesday and that means it’s….Book Tag Tuesday!!!!! I got this from BooksWithBite so definitely go check out their blog! 🙂 I hope y’all enjoy!
- Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nope, I have never gotten sick while reading in the car. I don’t read in the car much, because I usually get distracted easily haha.
- Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I’m gonna have to say Sandy Hall…it may be a tad random, but I find her writting really easy to read and I just like it.
- Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Okay well for me it’s neither. I haven’t read either series, but I guess the Twilight Saga, because I’ve seen more Twilight movies? Whoops!
- Do you carry a book bag? If so whats in it?
I only have my backpack that I use for school. At the moment there is an old planner and some trash in it haha
- Do You smell your books?
Not really…usually I can get that new book smell from just opening the book. No need to smell the book up close and personal for me haha.
- Books with or without little illustrations?
I like either or. Little illustrations are always cute to see in books, but I don’t mind reading books without any.
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I honestly don’t have one. I mean there is the book Everything for a Dog, but I didn’t love that book and it is a middle grade book. I just thought it was poorly written throughout, but maybe that’s because of my age. Oh well, those are my thoughts.
- Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
I’m sorry I don’t think I do.
- What’s the thinnest book on your shelf?
Deadpool vs. Thanos! It’s also the only graphic novel I own. I am trying to purchase some more…maybe when I read a few more books I have on my shelf.
- What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I would have to say Illuminae. I know I have books with more pages, but Illuminae still seems to appear thicker haha…or maybe I’m just crazy.
- Do you write as well as you read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Ha I wish I was a good writer! Just so essays would be easier on me haha. No I don’t see myself as being an author in the future and I’m okay with that. I have other plans in mind!
- When did you get into reading?
I have no idea…I mean obviously I started reading at a young age like everyone else. I used to love reading until it started being a requirement for school. It’s not as fun when you’re being forced to read rather than reading on my own time. I just got into it again this year despite how busy school keeps me. That’s also why my reading goal for 2016 is only 32 books, I didn’t want to overdue it and stress ver something I’m supposed to enjoy.
- What is your favorite classic book?
I guess The Great Gatsby is my favorite classic. I had to read it in English which did ruin it a little, but I still enjoyed it.
- In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
For me it actually depends on the teacher a lot. I have had English classes where I struggled, because of the teacher and I’ve had classes where it came super easy for me. I wouldn’t say it was my best subject, but I did good in English class. Usually Art is my best subject….that’s close right? haha
- If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would fake a smile and it would probably sit on my shelf for a while. Maybe I would sell it or donate it haha or maybe I would give it another chance and read it again.
- What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?
The Maze Runner series? That’s honesty all that comes to mind…obviously it’s not like Harry Potter. I know it’s pretty well known, but it’s not as popular as The Hunger Games in my opinion.
- What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
Well i don’t film soooooo….yeah.
- What is your favorite word?
Aardvark…I’m not sure why I just like it. That or wombat, they’re just cool to say and cool animals haha.
- Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I would say a nerd and a dork or at least that’s what I’m told haha. I don’t mind though it’s fun to be dorky.
- Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies, because they just seem nicer and cuter, but they could be mean I don’t really know.
- Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters, because it’s just so cool! What’s not cool about shapeshifting? Exactly.
- Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
That’s hard…I guess I would pick spirits. I don’t have much reasoning I just like them more than werewolves.
- Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires, because zombies are gross and dead. They just fall apart and stuff haha. However, zombies make better movies…sorry Twilight.
- Love Triangle or Forbidden Love? Why?
Hmmmmm I would say forbidden love, because it can be so beautiful. Or tragically beautiful…either way it makes such an amazing story and I find it very interesting.
- Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes for sure! I love action books! However, I don’t mind romance novels especially Nicholas Sparks.