Hey y’all it’s another Book Tag Tuesday and today I’m doing the Unread Books Tag that I got from Ya Bookaholic’s blog. I hope y’all enjoy!
1. How many unread and read books do you have?
I have 33 unread books and 28 read books. Trust me I know those are sad numbers haha.
2. The book that has sat on your shelf the longest?
That would have to be Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. The funny thing is I started this book a while ago and I got 50 pages in and just stopped reading it. I need to read it one day, maybe soon haha.
3. Number one book on your tbr that you want to read but haven’t gotten around to yet?
That’s a hard question because there are a lot of books that I really want to read but haven’t gotten to. I would have to say Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I will be reading this very soon, probably in the month of July.
4. A book you want to read more than anything but don’t own yet?
This is one of the hardest haha man, I have so many books I want to read but haven’t bought them yet. I’ll go with Heartless by Marissa Meyer. This book hasn’t come out yet, it comes out in November, and I want to buy it so so bad!
5. A book you don’t remember buying but haven’t read yet?
I don’t remember buying Divergent by Veronica Roth. I know I bought it though…I think I might have gotten it from Target actually.
6. A book you don’t think you’ll get around to reading, but haven’t gotten rid of it yet?
Poetry Adventure and Love by ed Elgar, I got this as an e-book on my kindle and I’m not even sure I’m going to read it. Maybe one day I will, because I at least need to give it a chance.
7. A book you feel guilty for not reading yet?
Divergent by Veronica Roth, because everyone has read this and seen the movies and I’ve had this sitting on my shelf for ages now.
8. A book series you’ve heard about non-stop but have no interest in reading?
That would be the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I hear about this series constantly, it’s everywhere, everyone is a fan, and everyone loves it. I don’t. I’ve never found it interesting, but maybe one day I’ll pick up the first book and give it a shot because maybe I’ll like it.
Okay well that’s all for this book tag! I hope y’all enjoyed it and anyone can do this tag if they want. Have a great day!