Here are all the books I plan on reading in the month of September! Some of these books are a little long and school will keep me busy so I’m not sure I’ll get to all of these this month. However, it would be my ultimate goal to finish all of these this month.
1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
I started this book last month, but I finished it!
2. Poetry Adventure And Love by Ed Elgar
I also started this e-book last month and didn’t finish it!
3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
4. The Graces by Laure Eve
5. Lucky Strikes by Louis Bayard
6. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
7. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
It is a pretty ambitious TBR since I still have to worry about school, but go big or go home right? I think it might be doable since two of the books on the list are ones I’ve been reading. Oh well I’m excited to see if I can accomplish my TBR for this month!