I am participating in the Halloween Read-A-Thon, so that’s also what my October TBR will consist of. Make sure you check out my Halloween Read-A-Thon post if you want more information!
1. Sanctum by Madeleine Roux
2. Catacomb by Madeleine Roux
3. Great Tales of Horror by H.P. Lovecraft
4. Nine Pines by August Birch
5. Cujo by Stephen King
6. The Call by Peadar O’Guilin
7. The Martian by Andy Weir
I started this book last month but never finished it.
8. Lucky Strikes by Louis Bayard
I also started this book last month, but never got around to finishing it.
As you can see I’m getting into the whole horror theme. I hope y’all enjoyed seeing which books I’m going to read for this month!