I’m not sure how many books I will be able to read, but here’s a little guideline I decided to use for myself. I don’t know if I’ll stick with it, but it’s something to help me reach my goal for this year which is 65 books! I read 51 last year so hopefully I do even better.
1. Debt of Fear by Michael Reid Jr.
I already started this book and so far so good!
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I started this in December, but didn’t finish it so hopefully this month is better.
3. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
I have to read this for school…
4. Behind Broken Glass Walls by N.M. Aaroones
5. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
So those are all the books I chose for this month! I hope I manage to get to them all, but since school will start up again I’ll just have to wait and see. Comment what your TBR for this month is! ❤