Since it’s December I thought this would be a fun boo tag to do to help get into the winter spirit. I got this from the lovely YA Book Reviews so go check out their blog. 🙂 I hope y’all enjoy this tag.
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
I don’t really read romance type novels so I don’t have a wide selection to choose from so I’ll go with Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes. I love this book so much! Another thing I love about it is that it reminds me of my trip to Canada this past summer. That’s the good thing about books is depending on where you read it you can create memories that come to mind when you just look at the cover. 🙂
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff. I haven’t read this book before, but I ordered it and I can’t wait for it to come in so this would probably be the monster book I would be reading during the winter.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
I would go with Cath from Heartless. She is different than other royalty and seems like she would actually enjoy it haha. I was gonna chose Jest at first but I was afraid of the tricks he might have up his sleeve.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire? (personal favorite)
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan. I hated this book and I wouldn’t mind shortening it if it lengthens the life of my cozy fire haha.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
Boys of Winter by Wayne Coffey. This is one of my all time favorite books, because it’s about the 1980 Winter Olympics and if you didn’t know that is my favorite thing ever, the hockey that is. I love this book so much.
Well I hope y’all enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed doing it! Have a great day y’all!