It’s been a while and I realized I should do another Down The TBR Hole post! These are so much fun to do! I hope y’all enjoy reading!
So, I have 422 books on my to-read list on Goodreads….not nearly as bad as last time! I’ve only added a few books since then. I consider that a success!
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I’ve been meaning to read this series for ages, but I haven’t gotten around to actually buying the books. However, the synopsis is so intriguing! I’ve heard so many great things about this book and to not read it would be missing out. I already feel so left out! XD
2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I bought this book a while ago and once again I haven’t read it. It’s just intimidating starting a series, but maybe I’ll actually get to it soon, because I’ve been wanting to read more fantasy novels.
3. Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. So, after reading the synopsis I’m kind of unsure. I don’t know if I ever even read the synopsis of this book or if I just put it on my to-read list because it was super popular at the time. Anyway, the synopsis doesn’t appeal to me as much as it might have at one time. However, I am going to keep this on my TBR because I have it on my kindle and I would still like to see if the hype was worth it or not.
4. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I gave the first book three out of five stars, but I’m hoping I enjoy this book more. You can read my review for Illuminae here! I really want to love this book as much as everyone else so when I do get around to reading it I’ll go into it with an open mind. You can see the cover reveal for Obsidio here! It’s super cool ❤
5. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. This book has been on my TBR for ages, but I promise I really do want to read it! I just need to buy it first….
6. Beyond The Red by Ava Jae. I bought this book not that long ago…obviously I have to read it! I honestly fell in love with the cover and that’s why I wanted it. Shameful, I know. However, I still love the synopsis….so not too shameful haha.
7. The Love That Split The World Emily Henry. I remember when this book was everywhere in the community and I’m pretty sure that’s the only reason I added it to my TBR. After reading the synopsis I don’t know why this is still on my to-read list. It just doesn’t seem like something I would enjoy that much. Yay finally a book that has to go! Haha
8. The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey. I’m pretty sure this was on my TBR because of how beautiful the cover is. The synopsis sounds really good though! I don’t know when I’ll be able to buy this series, but hopefully it’s soon. It sounds very fun and exciting!
9. The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. This book seems interesting. My boyfriend suggested this book to me ages ago, but I haven’t gotten around to actually buying it yet. Since he was the one who suggested it to me I must read it! 🙂
10. Hungry by H.A. Swain. I bought this book a long time ago. I still want to read it, but I just haven’t yet. Maybe I’ll bump it up on my TBR. I mean it seems like an interesting and god read so I don’t know why it’s still sitting on my to-read shelf.
Yeah….didn’t do a very good job tackling my to-read shelf, but hey at least there’s one less book on there!! So now my to-read shelf has 421 books on it. Looks like I’ll just have to do this type of post a little more frequently haha.
Anyway, I hope y’all enjoyed this!! Have a great day! ❤