So, this is the second time I’ve been nominated and the second time I’m posting about it. I hope y’all enjoy.
I love being nominated for awards because it reminds me of how far my blog has come. Just last year I was never nominated for anything and hardly got any traffic on my blog. So I am very thankful with how my blog is changing! 🙂
A big thanks to Rain over at The Withering for nominating me for this award! I am very thankful for it and I am happy to accept.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How it started:
It started with a Bookstagram account and then I decided to create a blog where I could review books. I started this blog a little over a year ago and I wrote reviews and other posts but that was about it. I didn’t try to connect with other bloggers or make friends and that was a mistake of mine. I just recently started trying to reach out to other book bloggers and make friends. It’s been quite the journey, but I’ve loved it so much. If I didn’t watch a BookTube video I would never be the bookworm I am now. I was never a big reader until I watched that video and discovered that there’s a completely other world out there. Being apart of this community has been so amazing!
- It takes time. It takes time to build your blog up and for it to grow so just sit back and enjoy the process. Don’t let it stress you out or overwhelm you because this is supposed to be a fun experience.
- Make your blog what you want. Don’t make it based on what others want because it is YOUR blog. If you want lots of pictures then have lots of pictures! Make your blog everything you dreamed of. If people give you nice constructive criticism, think about it, if you don’t like it than don’t change. However, if you do like their idea and you want to change that’s fine too. It is all yours and you can do whatever you want with it. Just have fun! It’s an adventure!! Enjoy it!
Anyone and everyone who wants to do this!! I’ve done this before and I don’t want to nominate 15 people again. However, I do love to read when people do these so if you decide to then please comment the link below so I can read it!! Have fun!