So, Kathy over at Books & Munches is doing a thing called OWNtober. Basically all you do is read books that you own. Make that a priority rather than buying new books to read. I loved this because I have so many books I need to read that I already own! I will be choosing mostly, if not all, ARCs to read, because I’m getting behind. So, hopefully that means I’ll have a lot of reviews up as well! 😀 Let’s get to my TBR now! Oh, these aren’t any specific order either.
1. To Hear The Ocean Sigh by Bryant A. Loney
2. The Sacrifice by Indrajit Garai
3. The Trials of Adrian Wheeler by Steve Shear
4. Blessed In The Darness: How All Things Are Working For Your Good by Joel Osteen
5. Hockey Karma by Howard Shapiro
6. The Hockey Saint by Howard Shapiro,
7. Dennis Maruk: The Unforgettable Story of Hockey’s Forgotten 60-Goal Man by Dennis Maruk and Bryan Trottier
8. Wounds Are Where Light Enters by Walter Wangerin Jr.
I’m hoping to get to all of these books this month, but I’ve been in a slump so we’ll see how it goes! Happy reading 🙂