I was nominated by the amazing Darque Dreamer Reads! She is so sweet and I love her and her blog! She has been nothing but nice to me and I’m very glad I know her. So thank you for nominating me! ❤
Now, I’m going to be honest with y’all. I wasn’t going to do this mainly because I’m not a Miranda Sings fan. However, I decided that since I was nominated I felt that it doesn’t matter if I’m a fan or not. I’m so thankful to even have been thought of to be nominated. I also figured y’all might enjoy this so why not do it? Comment down below if you’re a Miranda Sings fan! 😀
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Seven Things I Love About Myself:
- I love being a hockey player! I don’t get to the rink as much as I used to but I will always be a hockey player 🙂
- I love that I am an animal lover! They just make me so happy
- I love that I’m a bookworm! I never knew I would get involved in such a great community, but I am so thankful that I did.
- This may sound weird but I love my eyelashes. They’re so long and I just love that I’ve been blessed with them haha.
- I love how simple/small things can make me happy and completely turn my day around.
- I love my shortish hair! I cut my hair last year to a little past my shoulders and I let it grow for about a year and decided that I wanted my short hair back. I can’t believe it’s been a year haha. I cut it not too long ago and I’m so happy with how it turned out and how it looks. I think I’ll keep it around for a while.
- I love how hardworking I am when I put my mind to something. 🙂
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Sarah at Book Hooked Nook
Flexi at Flexi Reads
Chelsea at Lost Among The Pages
Rain at The Withering
Misty at Misty’s Book Space
Annatasia and Tracy at Bibliophiles 13
Anyway that’s all the people I’m gonna tag. If anyone else want’s to be nominated for this award then consider yourself nominated! If you end up doing this please let me know so I can read your post! Of course if you don’t want to do this then you don’t have to 🙂 Or if you’ve already done this you don’t have to do it again haha.
I hope y’all enjoyed reading my answers! I also hope y’all have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading ❤