I was nominated by the amazing and sweet Sabrina over at The Reader Devotee. I am so thankful to be nominated for this award! I hope y’all enjoy! ❤
This award was created by Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala and she said:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Sabrina’s Questions 🙂
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
That’s a tough question. If I could change one thing I would change the world to be a more understanding place.
2. Who is your most inspiring idol in the world?
Haha probably my mom. She is so amazing and I love everything about her and who she is and I would love to be even half as great as her.
3. Which one can you not live without: food or books?
4. Do you prefer buying books online or at the bookstore?
Online. I love to go to the bookstore but I usually just look around and wish I could buy them. When I’m online I usually find the books for better prices and it’s just easier for me.
5. Do you read or watch Game of Thrones?
I don’t. I was planning on reading the books, but they didn’t seem to interest me enough to pick up. However, that doesn’t mean I never will…I just won’t anytime soon haha. I would like to give the show a shot though.
6. Do you think the Harry Potter series is overrated?
I have problems with Harry Potter. I have never read any of the books (I plan too though), but I have seen a few of the movies. My problem is that it’s so strong in the book community that I feel left out. It’s also so strong in the book community that I’m afraid to buy a book subscription box because they usually contain Harry Potter items…same with giveaways. So, usually I’m left out in that aspect. I also feel like people think I’m less of a book lover because I haven’t read the series.
7. What ice cream flavor do you like?
Orange cream!!! I love anything that is orange cream! ❤
8. Have you done something so embarrassing lately?
Hmmmm not that I can think of. I usually just stay in my room alone so it’s hard to embarrass myself.
9. What are your plans for 10 years from now?
That’s a tough question. I have no idea what to do with my life. I think I’m going to go to college next year, but we will see…maybe when things actually start to happen I’ll talk about it now. Right now all I’m doing is saving my money.
10. Do you like entering giveaways? Have you won any?
I like giveaways if they aren’t too much work to enter. I also enter them depending on what the prize is. I’ve won two giveaways. One I got a signed book..that I still need to read and in the second giveaway I won a book, but the person never shipped it. I tried contacting her but she told me she didn’t even have the book….like who gives away a book they don’t actually have???
1. What is your favorite book of 2017 so far?
2. What is your favorite diverse book?
3. What’s book from 2017 did you think was overhyped?
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. What’s your favorite bookish store?
6. How many books have you read this year? Are you happy with that number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What’s your favorite song right now?
9. How long have you had your blog?
10. What’s something interesting/cool about you that most people don’t know?
Who I Nominate:
Er at Literary Tea With Er
Hanah at Bionic Book Worm
Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
Candace at Literary Dust
Dani at Touch My Spine Book Reviews
I hope y’all enjoyed this! Of course anyone is welcome to give this a try! Just say I tagged you and make sure you let me know if you post it so I can read it! ❤ And of course no one is forced to do this either 🙂 Have a great day everyone!