I was tagged by the sweet and amazing Ashley and Sabrina over at 5171 Book Blog ❤ I am always happy when I find out I’ve been tagged to do posts like these. I am so thankful to know such great people in this community!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post.
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also.
Top 3 book pet hates
- When I accidentally spill something on my book or damage the book in any way.
- This is hard haha ummmm…oh I got one. This one applies to e-books, when it doesn’t have a cover picture or page numbers. I understand when it doesn’t have page numbers but it still bothers me.
- I hate when a book is over hyped. Absolutely hate it because then I get the book and I’m just so disappointed.
Perfect reading spot
Obviously my bed is one of them. This one will sound weird but the airport or on a plane. I get a lot of reading done there because I have nothing else to do and no one is there to bother or interrupt me. Also, there isn’t much to distract me at the airport like there is at home.
Three book confessions
- Ugh I suck at listing things. Okay…think. I’ve never read the Harry Potter series. I feel like because of how hyped up it is it’s turned me off from reading it. I do plan on reading it sometime!
- I don’t like reading series because it’s so much commitment haha
- Omg I just had it! Great..I don’t remember what I was gonna…type…say? Oh I remembered. I don’t reread the first book in a series when I start the second one. You may be thinking: that’s no big deal, most people do that. I mean I don’t reread it at all. So for example I read the book Queen of Hearts last year and the second book came out the beginning of this year…I just hope that my memory is good enough and that reading the book jogs my memory. I’m sure I’m not the only one who does this.
Last time you cried reading a book
I don’t really cry when I read books so I have no clue. I’m told I’m heartless.
Number of books on your bedside table
I don’t have a normal bed. I have a loft bed. If you don’t know what that is it’s basically a bed with a desk under it. Well it doesn’t have to have a desk but the bed has a ladder you use to get in. If you still don’t know just look it up because I suck at explaining haha. I’m reading 5 books at the moment. Does that count?
Favorite reading snack
I don’t eat when I read. However, I would choose Cheerios or popcorn.
Three books you would recommend to anyone
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Powerplay by Eric Walters (It does deal with sexual abuse/assault)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
A picture of your favorite bookshelf
This is actually on top of my bookshelf and I just did this, but I like how it looks. Sorry the quality/lighting isn’t the best. I used to have a fish tank on top of my bookshelf, but I finally moved it. Speaking of which if anyone needs a 10 gallon fish tank I have one XD
What book mean to you in three words
Biggest reading secret
Ummmmm when I get towards the end of a book I start to skim the pages so I can finish it already…I don’t know if that’s much of a secret. Now y’all know!
Who I Tag:
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Nada at Early Bookish Birds
Linda at Linda’s Little Library
Susan at Susan Loves Books
Evi at A Quaintrelle In The City