Thank you Kris for tagging me! Check out her post over at Boston Book Reader!! ❤
So, apparently this tag doesn’t have any rules! Cool beans. Let’s get this show on the road, shall we?
List 5 things that make you happy:
- My boyfriend he is a total sweetheart and I love him so much. We have been dating for almost three years now. It’s crazy how time just seems to fly by! He just makes me so happy by all the sweet things he does for me. Couldn’t ask for a better guy. ❤
- My dog her name is Zeva and she’s a rottweiler. She is the cutest rottweiler ever! She is such a happy dog and she still acts crazy despite being 8! I got her when she was 4 years old and about to be put down, because she was labeled “aggressive”. I’m so thankful to have adopted her!
- Hockey! My favorite sport! I love to play and watch hockey. I havent played in 7 months I think…which is very upsetting but it’s not easy to get there. However, I will always love hockey no matter what. I love to watch my Dallas Stars whenever I can. It’s the best sport in the wholeeeee world! Haha, it just makes me so happy.
- Books I’m pretty sure that’s an obvious one, but I really love being a bookworm. I only really got into reading about two or three years ago and I couldn’t be happier. It has completely changed my life being apart of such an amazing community. i would have never started this blog if I didn’t really get into reading!
- My Bible I love to do what’s called Bible journaling. Basically you draw and write in your bible and it’s just a work of art! Every morning I do my bible study and it’s one of the best ways for me to start off my day.
List 5 songs that make you happy:
I’ll give y’all a little bit of everything. I listen to so many genres so I’ll give y’all a taste of my favorites!
- Hurricane by Luke Combs
- Fuck Away The Pain by Divide The Day (yes kinda explicit XD)
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United
- I Do (Cherish You) by Mark Wills
- Let’s Get Rocked by Def Leppard
That was hard because I love so many different songs and there are so many songs that make me happy.
Tag 5 blogs:
Ashley and Sabrina at 5171 Miles Book Blog
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books
Marty at The Cursed Books
Of course no one is forced to do this and anyone is allowed to join in!
I really enjoyed this tag! It’s so positive and I think it’s just great 🙂 I hope y’all enjoyed it as much as me.