Hey y’all!! I guess I’m just in the mood to do book tags haha. They’re so much fun to write though! I really hope y’all enjoy them as much as me! Oh, also I’ve been in a Christmas mood so obviously this is necessary.
I also hope y’all like my new blog “theme”! It’s a lot more festive and it just makes me happy! I love December 😀
So I don’t know who originally created this tag because I saw it over on Abigail’s BookTube channel! She has such a beautiful name!!! 😉 Anyway, if y’all wanna check out her channel just click here!
1. Half of the lights on the Christmas tree are burnt out- Name a book/series/character that started out good but went downhill.
One thing I don’t like about book tags is that I have a horrible memory so it takes me a while to answer the questions haha.
Anyway, I chose this book because I really loved the cover and I had such high hopes for this book and as it went on I really started to enjoy it less and less. It just let me down and wasn’t at all what I expected. However, I do want to read her other book The Date To Save! I would love to give her another chance and see if I enjoy this book more. 🙂
2. Annoying Great Aunt Sally who will not leave you alone- Name a book you didn’t enjoy but everyone else seems to love so it never goes away!
I was gonna choose a different book for this but I chose this one because I actually see this book everywhere. I didn’t really like this book. I didn’t hate it, I mean I still gave it three stars, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as everyone else. I see it everywhere still because it’s definitely a beautiful book but I feel like I need to love it because everyone else loves it so much!!
3. Your pets keep knocking over the Christmas decorations- Name a character that kept messing things up for everyone else (No villains)!
I’m just going with Rosa. I’m not good at remembering characters…or books. I usually read a book and move on so my memory isn’t the best! Which also makes these posts hard for me haha. Anyway I’m just going with Rosa because she was horrible but I don’t think she’s considered a villain haha.
4. You hear your parents putting out presents and learn Santa isn’t real- Name a book you were spoiled for!
I haven’t been spoiled for any books and it’s hard work haha. I hope that no one spoils any books for me, because I like being surprised!
5. It’s freezing outside! Name a main character you just couldn’t connect with
I chose this book…I don’t even remember the character’s name because I’ve never been good with that haha. Anyway, I didn’t connect with anyone in this book or even this book in general. I didn’t hate the book, but I didn’t love it either.
6. Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas Is You is giving you unromantic feelings- Name a couple you couldn’t stand!
I don’t know if this counts or not because I don’t think they were ever an official couple but either way I didn’t like their “supposed” relationship.
7. That scratchy homemade wool sweater you got for Christmas years ago but wont get rid of- Show some books that have been sitting on your shelves for a while, and you aren’t motivated to , but you don’t have the heart to get rid of.
This is a tough question for me because I have a lot of books on my shelves that I haven’t read yet. Let’s just go with all of them since I’m in a reading slump haha.
8. Grandma got run over by a reindeer- Name a character death you are still mad about
I’m not going to do this one because I feel like it can be kinda spoiler like. Plus, I’m not still mad about any character deaths hahaha.
9. The malls are overly crowded with holiday shoppers- Name a series that has too many books in it/ went on too long
I’m gonna go with this series but not in a bad way though! It just has so many books in it that I haven’t gotten to haha. I love these books though.
10. The Grinch- Name a main character you hate
I’m just going with the characters in this book because I really didn’t like any of them and I can’t think of any other characters I hate haha. I just really disliked this book in general. You can find a review for this book if you’re interested by clicking here.
That’s all! I really hope y’all enjoyed this post!!! I’m not gonna tag anyone. If anyone want’s to do this tag then consider yourself tagged by me haha. Anyway, this was fun to do even if I didn’t answer all the questions. Have a great day y’all!