More book tags haha. I saw this over on Reading Sanctuary! Check out her blog 🙂 Let’s just jump right into this.
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Yeah I’ve started like five or so books that I still need to finish, but since I am not home and I left them at home my only goal is to finish Sweet Tea and Sympathy before this year is up.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Nope! Like I said I just plan on finishing the one book haha.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I don’t think so. If there is I just can’t think of it right now.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Well like I’ve said I only have the one I plan on reading but I’ll list three books anyway.
- Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
No. I’m only reading the one book and I’m rereading a book that was one of my favorites so I don’t think I’m gonna be shocked. However, Sweet Tea and Sympathy might have something up its sleeve. I guess we’ll see!
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Yes! I actually have a post I’m working on. I already have my reading goal chosen, but this upcoming year I decided to make it a little more challenging for myself. Can’t wait to post it!! I’ll be posting it closer to the end of this year. 🙂
I hope y’all enjoyed this!! Anyone can do this if they want! I’ll tag a few blogs though 🙂
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Flexi at Flexi Reads
Chelsea at Lost Among The Pages
Rain at The Withering
Have a great day everyone! ❤