Happy new Year!!
I just decided to do this post to try to organize myself little more. Normally I just set the one goal on my Goodreads and that’s it. This year I’m going to try and set a few different goals. However, these aren’t meant to stress me out so if I don’t reach a goal then I’ll be fine with it. These goals are only meant to help push me in my reading, not to ruin my reading. That’s something everyone should keep in mind when setting reading goals. 🙂
Let’s just get to the list shall we?
- Read 91 books
- Read 35 non-fiction books
- Buy fewer books (I know this one seems crazy but I need to read more of the books I have haha)
- Read 10 books from the library
- Read 10 fantasy books
- Read 15 horror/thriller/mystery books!
- Participate in at least 6 read-a-thons/reading challenges (I’ll list ones I’m participating in)
I think that’s it. Not super organized or amazing, but my main focus this year is on non-fiction. I really want to read more books that can help me out in the future and/or read more books that are true. I find them interesting and was disappointed that I didn’t read as many as I would have liked.
I chose these goals because I felt that I didn’t read enough of these books this year and I want to make an effort to change that in 2018! 🙂