I was tagged by the amazing Rendz over at Reading With Rendz. Definitely give her blog a look and a follow, because she has some amazing posts! She is also really sweet! ❤
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag (Bookmark Chronicles)
- Share the tag image
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2017?
I didn’t really read a lot of series’ but from what I did read I guess I’ll go with the Logan Falcone series. It’s not complete, but I read the first and second book and really enjoyed both of them. I definitely recommend them. 🙂
Authors that you have recently found that you would like to read more of in the new year
I’ll have to go with Marissa Meyer for sure. I would love to read her series The Lunar Chronicles. I’ve heard so many great things about the series and I really loved Heartless and Renegades.
That’s about it. The rest of the books I read in 2017 were more from authors I’ve read before or I already knew of. I wouldn’t mind reading more from any author as long as I like it.
Most anticipated book turned movie/TV show?
I guess I would say Thirteen Reasons Why. I liked the TV show but I wasn’t the biggest fan of the book. I was pretty disappointed by the book, but the show was good.
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
I don’t have one. Sorry, but I’ve never been one to fall in love with characters…whoops.
What’s on your TBR for 2018? (Top 5-10 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list)
This is a long list so I’ll just go with five books that are on my list for this year.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses. I would like to read this whole series this year..well trilogy.
- Outlander. I would like to read this whole series, but we’ll see how that goes. I’m hoping for the best though. 🙂
- Dorothy Must Die. I need to finish this series. I read the first two books and all the short stories, but have yet to read the last two books!
- They Both Die At The End. I love Adam Silvera and still want to read this book! I just need to get around to buying it first! 🙂
- Code of Honor. I plan on finishing the first book, Broken Pride, today and I would love to read this book as soon as I can! So far I really like the first book.
How many books do you hope to read in 2018?
My goal for 2018 is 91 books and I’m already behind by two books!!
Will you participate in the Goodreads reading challenge or any others? ( Popsugar, Down the TBR Hole, Etc.)
Yeah I don’t know all the reading challenges I plan on being apart of, but we’ll see. I’m participating in the 2018 Finish the Series Challenge. I also have my Goodreads challenge! 😀
Any New Year’s resolutions? (Bookish, blogging or vlogging, and otherwise)
I have my reading goals for 2018 but that’s about it. I’m not one for resolutions. Check out my goals here.
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Nada at Early Bookish Birds
Linda at Linda’s Little Library
I hope y’all enjoyed today’s post!!!! It was fun to type up and it was different from the usual Friday post. Have a good day everyone 🙂