Hey y’all! If you weren’t aware I have a Bookstagram…you should be aware though. Anyway, I’m having some thoughts about deleting my account. I would really appreciate some input and you’re thoughts on what I should do. Should I keep my account or just get rid of it?
Here are some of my reasonings on why my account should go/stay:
- I don’t post as much as I used to and it’s not as fun as it used to be.
- I don’t have much of a theme and what I do have is pretty boring and bland, but I don’t know how to make it better.
- I’m not getting followers anymore and I hardly get any likes thanks to Instagram’s algorithm.
- I’m discouraged. I feel like my account is very bad compared to other accounts and it’s caused some of my joy for posting on my Bookstagram away.
- I like to see other people’s posts.
- Sometimes I like to post/take pictures. Just depends on how I feel.
- It helps me to keep track of books being released soon.
- It’s a way through which I stay in contact with some people.
- I want to focus more on my blog since I enjoy posting on here more than I do my Bookstagram account.
So, there are some of my reasonings behind my question. I’ve become very disconnected from my Bookstagram and I don’t really care to post on it too much so I figured I would ask y’all for y’all’s opinions. I’m thinking about disabling it temporarily, which I will most likely do but I would still love input from y’all! Every comment means something no matter how short or long it is! ❤
Do you have a Bookstagram? Do you enjoy it? Do you have any tips for me on how to spice up my pictures or just bring the joy back? Comment below please!! I would love to hear!!! ❤