I was tagged by the amazing Nerd Narration to do this. I am very happy and thankful to have been tagged for this award!! ❤
1) Share the link/s of the blogger/s who has/have shown love to you by nominating you.
2) Answer their questions.
3) In the spirit of spreading the love nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4) Ask them 3 questions.
Nerd Narration’s Questions:
1. What is one of your favorite reads that doesn’t get the love it deserves from the book community?
That’s a tough question, but I think I’ll go with The Hat Trick by Tom Earle. I love that book so much, but no one else seems to know it exists because it’s about hockey haha.
2. If you could invite any 3 people — living or dead — to a dinner party who would you invite and why?
I love this question! I would invite Kari Lehtonen because he is my absolute favorite hockey player! I would invite Herb Brooks because he is my absolute favorite hockey coach! And lastly I would invite Ilya Bryzgalov because he’s another favorite player of mine! ❤ ❤
3. What is your favorite genre to read and your most-recent favorite read from that genre?
I don’t have a favorite genre. I’ll read so many different genre’s. The book I most recently finished is Juliet Takes A Breath and there’s a full review up for that here.
I hope y’all enjoyed this!! I’m in a bit of a rush this morning so I’m only gonna tag a few people!
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Nada at Early Bookish Birds
Linda at Linda’s Little Library
- What’s your favorite read, so far, of this year?
- What was your favorite book from your childhood that still puts a smile on your face? 🙂
- How many books do you own?
Have a wonderful day everyone!!