It hasn’t been that long since I’ve done this but I decided to do it again. 🙂
Currently there are 321 books on my “to-read” shelf on Goodreads. 🙂 Once again I’m nt going in any particular order as I look through the books on my shelf haha.
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. A World Without You by Beth Revis. After re-reading this synopsis I wasn’t sure I wanted to read this but I decided to keep it, because it’s about mental illness and I like to read books with characters who have mental illnesses. This one also seems really interesting and I would to see how it plays out. 🙂
2. Ash by Malinda Lo. I’m not a fan of the cover of this book, but it sounds like a good Cinderella retelling. 🙂 I love princess retellings so I definitely want to keep this one!
3. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick. This book sounds really interesting! I don’t even remember adding it to my TBR, but I’m glad I did. It sounds so good. I don’t even know where I saw this book or how it ended up on my TBR haha.
4. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. I don’t know why this is on my TBR…maybe it’s because I really like the cover haha.
5. Coffee Boy by Austin Chant. I really love the cover of this book which is why it hurts me to take it off mt Tbr, but it just sounds kinda weird to me. I don’t know. Maybe I wanted to read it at one point but after re-reading the synopsis I just don’t think I would like it that much. I’m not saying I would hate it, but I just don’t think I would love it. I’m just gonna go ahead an take it off because of that.
Now there are 325 books on my to-read shelf. You may be wondering how that happened…it’s because of that ‘How Well Does Goodreads Know Me?‘ post…Oh well!