This is my second time being nominated for this award and I am so thankful and honored! I was nominated by the lovely Jasmine over at Jasmine’s Reading! ❤ Y’all should go check out her blog! It’s so pretty and she has some amazing posts!
If y’all want to read my first nomination then click here! Let’s get started!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-12 people for the same award.
Ask them 3 questions.
1. Name a character who is very similar to you or has a lot of traits you admire.
I don’t really know a character that is similar to me so I’ll just go with a character that I really connected with and that is Catherine from The Weight of Zero. I really like her and how strong she is. Obviously I don’t wanna spoil the book. I think I’m just a fan of Catherines in general because it’s a common name in books and I usually like the character haha.
2. Is there an author you’d trust to write your story/a story about you?
That’s a tough question. I first thought of Marissa Meyer…but she’s good at fantasy. What if she won’t be able to write my story? Or maybe I could get her to write my story through fantasy! Perfect! So, I would trust Marissa Meyer.
3. What is a book or series of books you really want to read but never seem to have time to read?
Harry Potter…I know, I know. It’s just so many books and I’ve never actually been interested in reading it but I really want to because I’m very left out when it comes to that part of the book community.
1. Who’s your role model and why?
2. What’s a book you hated? Explain what made you dislike the book so much.
3. Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn? Explain your reasoning.
Er at Literary Tea With Er
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
Obviously no one has to do this and I only tagged a few people. Anyone else is free to do this. I nominate anyone who wants to answer my questions! 🙂 ❤