So, I actually did this back in 2016 if y’all would like to see how my answers have changed just click here. I just figured this would be a fun book related post. 🙂 I hope y’all enjoy it!
1. Bread: What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
If I’m remembering correctly…I don’t think this book has a lot that goes on when it comes to plot. I could be wrong though because I didn’t like this book and I don’t remember much about it haha.
2. Turkey: What book made you want to fall asleep?
Haha I don’t know. Any book can make me wanna fall asleep depending on how tired I am.
3. Gravy: What book makes the whole series worth reading?
I don’t know. I don’t read enough series for this to matter haha. So far I’m doing bad at this.
4. Stuffing: What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
I would say this book seems to have a lot of action. It’s a really good book too :).
5. Mashed Potatoes: What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
I didn’t hate this book, but it has a lot of five-star reviews so I had pretty high hopes for it and I was disappointed for sure.
6. Cranberries: What book has the sweetest romance?
We’re gonna go with this book. This book has a cute romance that starts out of heartbreak even though it takes a while to form. Also, the relationship between him and his daughter is adorable.
7. Corn: What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
I thought this book was pretty corny but cute haha. It’s a middle-grade book but I liked it and it’s a really quick and easy read. 🙂
8. Green Beans: What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
Honestly this book was just bad and had a lot of unnecessary things that could have been taken out.
9. Pumpkin Pie: What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
I don’t have a go to book that I read. Usually I think I just let the slump pass. 🙂
10. Dog/Cat: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
Hmmmmm I know I said cherry jello last time I did this tag so I’ll say something different this time. Let’s go with dark meat from the turkey with cranberry sauce but the stuff from a can haha. I like that a lot. 🙂
Happy late Thanksgiving y’all!!! ❤ ❤