Everyone is doing this and I needed something to post so I thought I would join in with this! 🙂 I saw this over on Kate’s blog! 😀 Click here to check out her post 🙂
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
Sadly. I have so many books I still need to review! I’m ashamed of myself, but we’ve all been there. It’s not easy to do especially when life gets in the way.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I’m at 70%..so not too bad. I still have a lot of books on there that I need to review. I’ll get to them eventually haha.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
No, because if I write a full review on my blog I’ll just use that for my Goodreads review as well. 🙂
4. Folded down the page of a book ✔
I’ve done it before, we all have, but I don’t do it anymore. It was back when I was a kid before anyone told me it’s not the best to fold down the corner of a book haha.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ✔
Yes, unfortunately. It’s never been too big of spills, but anything spilled on a book is devastating! I don’t know when the last time I spilled something on a book was. I have a feeling it was early this year and it was probably coffee.
6. DNF a book this year
I always manage to push through a book. I’ll just feel guilty if I don’t finish it. Sometimes it just takes me a really long time to finish a book if I don’t like it though.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I always buy books with the intention of reading them even if it’s a total cover buy. I’m just not great at the whole reading it before I buy another book.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Of course! Who hasn’t done this? As a book lover and thrill seeker I must break some rules occasionally. 😉
9. Skim read a book✔
Oh yeah. I do this when I’m trying to finish a book that’s dragging on or when I’m getting close to the end.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Not sure yet, because this year isn’t over yet haha.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
Nope! I’m a good cookie.
12. Broke a book buying ban ✔
All book lovers have done this. It’s nearly impossible not to haha. I wouldn’t break so many of my book buying bans if people would love to spend their money on the books I want, but no one seems to like that idea. 😉
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Kind of haha. I didn’t even have to leave it for ages either. I leave it for anything more than a week then it takes me forever to jog my memory about the book.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
Not that I can remember haha. I’ll use sticky notes if I need to but that’s about it. I especially don’t want to write in a book that I’ve bought with my own money.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I add books religiously, because I need to get on track for my goal haha. If I didn’t then I would be even further behind than I already am!
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
I don’t have friends which means I don’t have this problem.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Nah. Still no friends. Plus I don’t know a lot of people who like to read as much as me so no one ever asks to borrow my books.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
I have no clue. I don’t think so?
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Nah. I always take the jacket off because it bothers me and I just leave it in my room so it never gets messed up. The book itself usually looks a little rough though since it doesn’t have its protective jacket.
20. Sat on a book accidentally ✔
I’m just gonna go with yes, because it’s probably happened a few times at least.
Final Score: 8/20
Looks like I’m decently good haha. Anyone is free to do this tag!! ❤