I wasn’t really sure what to write about, but I needed something to write about so I figured I would make a post about some books that I want to try re-reading in 2019. 🙂
1. If you know anything about me then you’ll know I absolutely loved this book. I really want to re-read it and see if my feeling have changed at all. I wanted to re-read it this year, but I never got around to reading it. Maybe I’ll do a read-a-long with this book next year. 🙂
2. I need to re-read this book and finally read the second book. It’s been so long that I don’t think I’ll remember anything if I tried jumping into the second one haha.
3. I need to re-read this whole series. I really liked this book and I think I read the second one, but I couldn’t remember everything that happened in the first one. I also think the third one is out so I need to just read the whole series together or something haha.
4. Another series I started but never finished. I need to buy the rest of these books and just re-read the whole thing again. I remember really enjoying it so I want to know what’s going on before I read the rest of the books.
5. I loved this book and I want a copy of my own. I would really love to read this book again and once again see if my feelings are the same about it or if they’ve changed. 🙂
Anyway, I hope y’all enjoyed this post! I know it’s not the most exciting post, but it’s something haha. These are just a few of the books I wanna read next year. 🙂 Comment below some books you would like to re-read in 2019! ❤