So I went into 2018 with some challenges/goals…I didn’t do too well if we’re honest here. Here were my goals:
- Read 91 books
- Read 35 non-fiction books
- Buy fewer books (I know this one seems crazy but I need to read more of the books I have haha)
- Read 10 books from the library
- Read 10 fantasy books
- Read 15 horror/thriller/mystery books!
- Participate in at least 6 read-a-thons/reading challenges (I’ll list ones I’m participating in)
I reached two of them: Read 10 fantasy books and Participate in 6 read-a-thons/reading challenges.
This year I went through a lot of big things! I got a job, went to Phoenix for a month, moved, went through a tough breakup, and so many more. So, my goals were put on the backburner as I tried to figure everything else out. I’m kind of upset that I didn’t reach my goals, but it happens. I still managed to read 80 books so I’m proud of myself. I’ll be brainstorming what goals I’ll want for 2019. 🙂