So I’ve already done a bookish version of this post, but this one is gonna be my personal goals for 2019. It’s gonna be things that I want to accomplish that I’ve thought of almost randomly…more so off the top of my head goals. I don’t need goals that’ll stress me out, make my life harder, or make me feel disheartened if I don’t reach them. Anyway, here are a few of my goals, I hope y’all enjoy.
- Try to find something that makes me happy every day. Doesn’t matter if it’s as small as drinking coffee or as big as traveling to a new country. Just gotta appreciate something that brings me joy. 🙂
- Travel to cool places. This one I would love to do and my job helps a lot. I just have to get out and do it. Doesn’t have to be across the country either it can be close or really far. My guidelines are loose as in if it’s something I think is cool/new to me than it counts.
- Learn to love myself. All of me.
- Focus more on my faith. I feel like a lot as happened and keeps happening to distance me from my faith and I need to grow deeper into it. I would like to attend church and get back into reading my Bible every day. I can definitely learn a lot about my faith and grow from it. 🙂
- I want to learn to let go. I tend to hold onto a lot of negative things and they definitely hold me back. I want to let go of my temper, stress, worries, insecurities, doubt, etc.. This won’t be easy, but it’ll be worth it.
- Draw more. I bought an iPad to start drawing more and I haven’t been very good at that. I would definitely like to get back into art and use that as an outlet kind of like how I use reading as an escape. 😀
- Smile and laugh more.
There ya have it…those are some of my goals for this year. Just a few that I could think of off the top of my head. 🙂 Nothing too strict that’ll stress me out. Just goals that’ll help me grow into who I want to be. 🙂 I hope y’all enjoyed and I would love to hear if you have any goals for 2019. If so comment below! ❤