So, like I said in my Wrap-Up it wasn’t the best reading month for me but it wasn’t the worst reading month either. It is what it is I guess. Oh, also I finished The Green Mile yesterday so it won’t be on this list because of that haha.
1. Razorblade Tears by S.A. Cosby
I didn’t get to this book in July so I’ll finish it this month!
2. The Girl With The Hickory Heart by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
3. SEAL Of Honor by Tonya Burrows
I didn’t finish this book last month so I’ll finish it this month, easy money.
4. Gerald’s Game by Stephen King
5. Falling by T.J. Newman
Oh man! I am wayyyy hyped for this book! I can’t wait to read it! I have a good feeling I’ll flying
6. The Shadow Of The Gods John Gwynne
7. Sailor Moon Vol. 1 by Naoko Takeuchi
8. Haikyu Vol. 2 Haruichi Furdate
9. Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren
10. Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
As you can see my TBR is very ambitious! A few of them are audiobooks so that should help. I don’t want to say I won’t get to all of these books because I’m actually really hype for this TBR. I feel like if I don’t get to some of them it’ll be because I’m also a mood reader haha.
Happy Reading y’all!