I was tagged by the amazing and sweet Bree over at In Love & Words. Definitely check out her blog because is so great and she just has so many amazing posts!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What are your favorite type of book blogger posts to read and why?
I like a lot of different blog posts…I love seeing people’s TBR’s or their monthly wrap-ups. I just like to see what people are interested in and what they’re reading. It can be pretty inspiring, at least I think so.
2. Who is one of your favorite main characters ever written and why? (And what book are they from?)
I don’t like questions like these because I’m so bad at keeping up with characters haha. So, we’ll just go with Jest from Heartless because I liked him and that’s pretty much my absolute favorite book. 🙂
3. Do you like poetry? Do you like reading poetry on blogs?
I don’t read a lot of poetry but I would like to. I don’t have anything wrong with poetry. I haven’t really seen a lot of blogs that have poetry on them but i have liked the ones I’ve read. Poetry can be really great when you can relate…haha it rhymed.
Susan at Susan Loves Books
Dani at Touch My Spine Book Reviews
Laura at LFBooks
Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
Hanah at Bionic Book Worm
Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
Candace at Literary Dust
Lucy at That Book Gal
Obviously no one is forced to do this haha. Have fun! ❤
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not reading?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure read?
- What’s your favorite read so far this year?
I hope y’all enjoyed this post!!!