The amazing Bree over at In Love & Words tagged me for this award. I don’t think I’ve been tagged for this award before if I’m correct haha. Anyway, I’m very happy and thankful to have been tagged by her so make sure y’all go check out her blog! ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog and list the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
I never like doing these “about me” parts because I never know where to start…hmmmm. Some of y’all that have followed my blog for a while already know certain things about me so I don’t wanna bore y’all…so I’ll try to come up with three things y’all don’t know.
- My boyfriend and I’s anniversary is this month! (It’s on the 26th) It’ll be our three year anniversary. 🙂 ❤ We met online and sadly we won’t get to spend our anniversary together because he lives all the way in Canada haha. Still sending lots of love his way though! ❤
- This one is kinda funny/crazy but I’ve been going to the orthodontist for about 9 years now! I had my braces for about 3 years (just got them off last year…well it hasn’t even been a full year) And my next appointment is in October haha. Oh and I am 19 so yup I graduated with braces on my teeth!
- This is the fact I always use because it is probably the coolest thing about me/my life. I’m a quadruplet. That’s four haha most people think three. Yeah my mom had three girls and one boy! Which means we are all 19 and no not all of us are going to college. Most people ask that too. My mom is also only 5’2″ and well…she’s pretty small so when people find out she had quads it’s the funniest thing. Oh and no we aren’t identical and also no we aren’t two sets of twins. XD You’d be surprised how many times we get that. Anyway there’s lots I can say about being a quad but I’ll save that for another post. Comment below if you would like to hear more haha.
1. Who are your top three book boyfriends or girlfriends?
I don’t have any…whoops! I’ve never been one to have a book boyfriend or girlfriend. Just never cared that much I guess haha. Maybe that’ll change one day!
2. Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill. (Muhahahaha).
Okay well since I don’t have any I’ll just pick some characters for this one I guess…if I can think of any. Heartless is my favorite book so I would marry Raven? (I don’t know honestly haha), kill the King, and make out with Jest
3. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
Well Raven seems chill and dark so I’d marry him. I would kill the King of Hearts because he annoys me and I dislike him. And I would make out with Jest because he’s the attractive male love interest I guess. I don’t know XD I do know that my answers are super bad though!
4. How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
Not at all because I don’t have one! ❤
5. What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
“FUBAR” because I can I guess.
Sorry my answers are so bad!! ❤ Forgive me please!
My Best Post:
What I’ve Noticed Since I’ve Started Blogging. I didn’t know that post would do so well and that so many people would like it, but a lot of people did and it honestly makes me very happy because I really like writing it. 🙂
Who I Tag and My Questions:
- What’s your favorite book…EVER?
- What’s an accomplishment (book related or not) that you’re most proud of? 🙂
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What are some positive things you do when you’re ever feeling down? ❤
- How many books have you read this year? Are you on track to your goal?
Obviously no one is forced to do this haha. I’m sorry if you’ve already been tagged, but if not I hope you choose to do this so I can read y’all’s answerssss. 😀 This was a lot of fun and I hope y’all think so too! ❤