So, as y’all know since I’ve gotten this job my reading has taken a horrible nosedive. I set ambitious TBR goals to help my reading and get me excited, but these past few months have had a lot of ups and downs and I found it hard to even pick up a book. I am starting to fix my schedule and create a routine for myself that involves reading every day again so I guess November will be a good month to see how it goes. I’m really far behind schedule and it would be awesome to change that before this year is up because I’m starting to run out of time. Anyway, let’s get into my TBR for this month. 🙂
1. Americanos, Apple Pies, and Art Thieves by Harper Lin
2. Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse by Harper Lin
3. Margaritas, Marzipan, and Murder by Harper Lin
4. Lattes, Ladyfingers, and Lies by Harper Lin
5. Tea, Tiramisu, and Tough Guys by Harper Lin
These are the books I’m gonna focus on this month. They’re all audiobooks, but I’ll probably still read other books while listening to these. 🙂 Hope y’all have a wonderful day!
Also, sorry I haven’t been posting! I’ve had some really early showtimes for work and haven’t had much time to work on my blog.